The information we collect about you
We process the personal data of customers and prospects. We may collect, store and use the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide to us when making an enquiry with us
- Information that you provide to us when requesting a brochure through our website
- Information that you provide to us to subscribe to our newsletter and other communications
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data you provide to us includes:
- Company name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- How you heard about us
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website, including the communication content and any metadata associated with the communication
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us, including business cards
- You may only pass us another individual’s personal data if you have that person’s consent to do so on the understanding that their personal data will be processed as described in this policy.
We also collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes collecting unique online identifies such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other device on the internet. Please see our Cookies section for more details.
How will we use your personal information
We shall use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To provide you with information about these services, and to deal with enquiries and requests about them
- To refer you to suppliers of goods or services in which you have expressed an interest
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business which we believe to be of interest to you
- To send you email notifications and newsletters
- To administer our website, personalize it to you and keep it secure
- To prevent fraud
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
We promise that we shall only use your data in the way you wish, and we shall always respect your privacy. We process your data under the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary to meet contractual obligations into which you have entered. Failure to provide mandatory data fields identified by a ‘*’ will mean that we shall be unable to deliver our services to you.
- The lawful justification for sending you marketing communications about our business, services and news is because we have a legitimate business interest for your data to be used for this specific purpose. You are in complete control of your data and can choose not to receive these messages, either when you first provide your data, or in every communication we send you afterwards. These marketing communications include:
- Email notifications and letters where you have provided us with your email address
- Postal / telephone marketing, though we shall always check telephone numbers against the Telephone and Corporate Telephone Preference Services and will only make telephone calls to you where your number is listed if you have told us that we may do so.
- We may also match the data we collect with other data that we hold about you if you have been connected with Halexo (Pvt) Limited before. We do this to build up a picture of your personal preferences and understand how you use Halexo (Pvt) Limited so that we only send you relevant messages.
Disclosing your Personal Data
Your information will be used by the following parties under our control:
- The workers who deliver our services
- Third parties who provide a service to us:
- Customer and prospect data to HubSpot Inc, (CRM and email marketing)
- Credit card and direct debit gateway companies (GoCardless and PayPal) to bill you for goods and services
- Third parties dealing with us on your behalf
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We shall keep your personal data within Halexo (Pvt) Limited and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
How long we keep your personal information
We shall not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary. Where your information is no longer required or is no longer relevant, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
- Personal details for marketing information will be held for a period of 24 months since your last interaction with us
- Personal details for employee administration will be held for a period of 6 years following the end of your employment with us
- To make sure that you do not receive marketing from us after you have told us to stop sending it, we need to keep a record of that instruction with our contact details. We shall hold that information until you tell us otherwise.
- Where necessary, we shall keep your personal data for as long as required to do so by law; and where required to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your rights and control over your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below:
Halexo (Pvt) Limited
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number +94 (11) 7163414
Your personal data may be stored, processed, and transferred outside the EEA so that we can use your personal data as described in this policy. These countries include:
- any of the countries in which we operate, including
- Sri Lanka
- United States of America
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with those data protection and privacy laws which apply to us. European data protection laws include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the EEA, we will:
- include standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for transferring personal information outside the EEA into our contracts with those third parties (these are the clauses approved under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)); or
- ensure that the country in which your personal information will be handled has been deemed “adequate” by the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR.
Privacy and Cookies
Cookies do not typically contain any information that identifies a user, but other information that we hold about you may be linked to the information stored in, and obtained from, cookies.
Strictly necessary – These cookies are essential for certain features of our websites to work. These cookies do not record identifiable personal information and we do not need your consent to place these cookies on your device. Without these cookies some services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Functionality – These cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to enhance your visit, for example text size or other preferences. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting and Advertising – These cookies are used by trusted third parties to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Information contained in these cookies is anonymous and doesn’t contain your personal information. To find out more about cookies used for targeting and advertising follow www.youronlinechoices.com and www.networkadvertising.org.
Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
Session cookies expire when you close your browser or if you stay inactive for a certain time. Persistent cookies will persist even after the browser is closed. They are used to remember you so that you don’t have to re-enter, for example, log-in information every time you revisit our website.
If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies placed by our website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
Our website is owned and operated by Halexo (Pvt) Limited, 135, Level 06, Dutugemunu Street, Kohuwala, Sri Lanka. This is our head office and principal place of business.
If you have any questions about this policy or your personal data, please contact:
Halexo (Pvt) Limited
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number +94 (11) 7163414